Home ( Childhood Trauma – Abuse )
Childhood Trauma and Past Adult Trauma Solutions
“Wanted: People who are Ready to Clear the Stress and Pain of their Abusive Childhood and Finally Feel Good!”
“Safe Mind and Body Techniques Help You Release Feelings of Worthlessness,
Emotional Scars and Secret Wounds that Fester Inside of You”
“Lydia” called me early one morning, saying that she needed help with her erratic moods. She was tired of being an emotional wreck; tired of being depressed…tired of having a catastrophic mindset.
But her tone was urgent, when she asked me to please schedule an appointment for her. She was suffering from feelings of worthlessness and lack of confidence, she felt drained…then she summed up her beliefs.
In just one sentence, She said: “I Am Nothing”
Have you ever been through this experience? Have you ever suffered the same feelings of Hopelessness?
When you were a young child and you played and fell down, your first thought was to run to your Mom or Dad for loving hugs and comfort. If you were being raised in a happy home, you got all of that, plus a band-aid and a kiss from your mommy to make you feel better and make everything bad go away.
But if you were raised in an abusive household, you may not have had that opportunity. You already knew that if you fell and hurt yourself, you couldn’t go to daddy or mommy, because they would blame the accident on you, and you might even risk getting beat up. What were you supposed to do ? At a very early age, you learned to be quiet to survive, learned to swallow up your feelings. You knew you had to be invisible to keep on living.
What are the Benefits of Being Raised by Loving Parents?
If you were raised by loving parents, they shaped your view of yourself and the world with love, guidance and protection and you developed into a stable adult and you feel safe and protected in life. You probably enjoy unshakeable confidence and happiness. You feel good about yourself and life flows easily for you.
What are the Damaging Effects of Being Raised in an Abusive Household?
Dr. Joseph Mercola states: “In my experience with patients with serious chronic illnesses, the vast majority have previous emotional stress that contributed to their problem. And for most of the serious illnesses, the trauma stems back to their childhood. It is important to understand that the process actually starts even before you are born, while you are still in the womb.
The evidence is very clear, for instance, that infants whose mother’s were depressed while pregnant are more likely to be irritable and sleep erratically, show diminished responsiveness, and may develop problem behaviors during the early elementary school years. I also believe that there is a link to the father’s stresses, and these frequently are transferred to the child as well.”
Your abusive parents and the adults in your life also shaped your mind and your view of the world in a negative way
Emotional, Physical and Sexual Abuse can create distorted mental patterns and programing:
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Feeling that YOU are bad or not good enough
- Feeling shame, guilt, fear, hate, bitterness and other negative and hurtful emotions
- Pervasive feelings of being hopelessly inadequate
- Believing that you don’t deserve to live
- Feeling unlovable
- Low Self-Esteem
- Thinking that people can look right inside of you and see how disgusting you are
- Confusion. How can you acknowledge that your own parent, who was supposed to love you and to take care of you, could hurt you so badly?
- Feeling unsafe in the world
- Living in a prison of fear and catastrophic expectations
- You can’t trust anybody
- Feeling stupid and unfit to face life’s challenges
- Believing that: “You should have never been born”
- Fearing waking up in the morning because you don’t know if you are going to be able to cope with your debilitating emotions
Who else wants to be like “Lydia”?
After I helped Lydia with her EFT Mind and Body Program to clear her Childhood Trauma and Pain, she was able for the first time in her life, to feel safe in her own body, to love and accept herself, to be gentle with herself. She now believes that she is worth it, she respects herself and she knows that she deserves to be treated with respect.
“You Are Deserving Too and Now I can help YOU Clear Your Emotional Pain Caused by Sexual Abuse or Childhood Neglect so YOU can Finally…”
- Heal Your emotional turmoil
- Clear the emotional pain from Your heart and mind
- Take naps during the day
- Enjoy inner peace and balance
- Be certain that the abuse was not Your fault
- Feel worthy of love and respect
- Deeply and Profoundly Love and Respect Yourself
- Await each morning with joy
- Be hopeful and expect the best
- Bringing good healthy fun in Your life
- Sleep deeply at night and wake up refreshed and energized
- Increase Your Personal Confidence
- Claim back Your Own Power
- Have a powerful tool that You can use to handle daily stress or anything else that life brings to You
- At last YOU can really believe that you are more than good enough
- Be in control of your emotions and Your Mind
- Be clear- headed, so you can focus on what you really want to accomplish in your life
- Clear Fear and your catastrophic mindset
- Feel whole and complete, because you really believe that you are worthy
- Be happy that you are alive!
- Change the way You interact with others…because now you are acting from a place of power and strength
- Learning to have UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR YOURSELF, so you can attract unconditional love and respect from others
P.S. So what I am offering is to work with you one on one and help you identify and clear all the negative emotions , the unresolved issues, the childhood trauma or any traumatic event in your life that have not allowed you to have a happy and healthy life.
Clients who have suffered childhood sexual abuse or neglect have come to me being weak in their bodies, feeling worthless, feeling that it does not matter how much they do, it’s never enough. They also lived in a chronic state of fear and catastrophic expectations. Once they are done with my EFT program, they feel better about themselves and they feel happy in their own bodies and they actually feel that they love themselves and that they are worth it. Now they firmly believe that they can accomplish great things in their lives because they are finally safe in the world.
If this resonates with you, and you are willing to change and invest in yourself, please contact us below. Just write that you are applying for Your FREE ENROLLMENT CONVERSATION. We will then send you your application so you can fill it out. Thank you
P.P.S. This EFT Mind and Body Program works effectively with Past Adult Trauma and Lack of Confidence.
Edith Howell, EFT Practitioner Certified by Gary Craig, the Creator and Developer of EFT.